Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Half2Run.Com

Okay, even though I plan to run a half marathon in all 50 states, there was something about the Half2Run website that intrigued me - so... I just had to join! I think it was their proclamation: 'half marathoners just don't go all the way.' Loved it!

Anyway, Half2Run is a great website that encourages runners to run a half marathon in half of the states. I contacted the website and Tracey Cohen, at customer support, immediately responded. He told me that there were many full state halfers (say that 10 times fast) who are members of Half2Run and encouraged me to join!


If you read Monday's blog, you'll see, there is a trend building here. I like to chip away at my goals - they are more manageable that way. So by breaking the states into two sets of twenty-five, I feel like I am accomplishing my goals in a more manageable fashion. So the way I see it, right now - even before my up and coming Niantic, Ct Half Marathon on September 25th - I am 1/3 of the way finished with my first set of twenty-five!

More kudos to Half2Run: After I joined, they posted my blog on "Websites We Like." Thank you Half2Run!

So, if you are like me, half-crazed about half marathons, check out Half2Run. Member benefits include:


I especially like the comments that others have posted about the half marathons they've run. It's good to have an idea of what to expect, before I sign up, pay for and travel out of state to run a half marathon....and board my little Jack Russel.

She's an Irish Shorty with a broken coat.
Too cute, don't you think?
Half2Run is just another way for me to....
Train Smart Today!
Post a Comment