Friday, October 21, 2011

Food Fact Friday: Tea!

My New Slogan: 
You know you are really busy when you are stealing hours from your sleep to get stuff done!

The stress and lack of sleep is trying to catch up to me! You know that feeling ...nose gets a little stuffy, throat is scratchy - you cannot concentrate. No! I absolutely refuse to get sick!

I have been fighting a cold for weeks now. 
Some of my tricks:
Teas!
Although I love the Celestial Seasonings, Decaf Green Tea (can ya' tell?), my absolute favorite teas are the Traditional Medicinals. I love the Traditional Medicinal teas because they are clinically tested and have some great organic selections. Some of my favorites are: Organic Throat Coat, Gypsy Cold Care, Organic Ginger Aid and Organic Chamomile, but my absolutely, all-time favorite is:
Organic Echinacea Plus Tea

Mmmm Good!
I like to drink the Organic Echinacea Plus Tea because of the Traditional Medicinals claims that this tea supports a healthy immune system by activating and stimulating immune cells. And, like I said, I have been fighting off a cold for the past three weeks - it must be working! Plus, it's sooo tasty!

Providing you have no allergies to Echinacea, try some Organic Echinacea Plus Tea when you get stressed out, sleep deprived or feeling under the weather because it really does helps your immune system work to its absolute best potential!

The Traditional Medicinals teas are a great little secret to help you stay well and
TRAIN SMART TODAY!

Post a Comment