Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Annual Asbury Park Polar Bear

Yup, just signed up for the 48th Annual Jersey Shore Running Club's Asbury Park Polar Bear Race! 
I love it! 
Got my December race in, Coach!
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Can't wait. This one looks like a lot of fun! Maybe DJ Pauly D will show? Hey, I can dream!
Pleeeze play us some tunes Pauly D! Pretty pleeeeeze?
He is too cute!
I'm training for this 5miler - even in today's rain. I ran 1.5mi warm-up, four 100m strides, four 1,000m sets at sub 7:20'pace and a 1.5mi cool down. By the end of this workout, my fingers were so cold. 
"How cold were they?" 
They were so cold that I couldn't even fasten my seat belt when I got in my car!
But, hey, it's worth it if I can nail that Polar Bear Race with a great end of year time!

Who is with me to push it out 'till the end December?
Let's go ...
TRAIN SMART TODAY!
Post a Comment