Monday, January 16, 2012

I have a dream, too ...

I watched Dr Martin Luther King's Speech, today, before my morning run ...
Dr Martin Luther King, Jr
Forgive me Dr. Martin Luther King, I mean no disrespect, but I have changed your speech, a little. You see, I have a dream, too ....

I, too, refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. 
Now is the time
to lift ourselves from the quicksands of injustice 
to the solid rock of brotherhood. 
Now is the time
to make justice a reality for ALL God's children.

We cannot walk alone. We cannot turn back.
Let us not seek to satisfy our desires
by drinking from the cup of bitterness & hatred. 
We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity &  discipline.

I have a dream that one day this WORLD will rise up and live out the true meaning of it's natural creed: That ALL Men & Women are created equal.

I have a dream that one day, on all the hills & all the mountains 
in this great world, 
that we will all be able to sit down, together, at the table of brotherhood.

And if each one of us is to be our ultimate selves, this must be true.

TRAIN SMART TODAY!




Post a Comment