Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Nothing says "I love You" like Gu Chomps!

I only had three hours of sleep last night! 
I was up studying until 3PM AM for an exam in my Medical Nutrition Class. Oh, and by the way, Five Hour Energy really does work!
This Medical Nutrition class is really hard - lots to know! 
I was on lockdown, studying for hours and hours! Side-kick even did some laundry to help out! Yup, that was how I spent St Valentine's Day! My side-kick and kids helped out by fixing their dinner of leftovers and helping out around the house! 
That's probably the best Valentine's Day present, yet. 
Thanks guys for being so understanding!
I woke up at 6AM and continued studying! I didn't even go to the track for my speed workout with coach this morning!

Finally, I took the torturous exam.
Well, thank goodness that's over. 
Onto more studying for a quiz on water soluble vitamins, tomorrow!

On the bright side, I did get a Valentine's gift. A great running jacket to keep me warm on these chilly winter runs. And, because I don't really eat candy and side-kick wanted to give me something sweet ....

Gu Chomps!
How funny is that? 
Gu Chomps: Valentine's Sweets for the dedicated runner!
 TRAIN SMART TODAY!

Post a Comment