Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm the crazy one, here ...Get it straight!

My brother's post on Facebook
So, this is my brother's way of being funny, I take it? Hahahahaha. Yeah, I'm laughing dude! Very funny!

But, do I ever get a comment on my posts? ...Noooo.
A Google recommendation? ...Nooo.
Do I ever get a, "Sure I'll follow you, sissy!" ....Noooo.

Hah! 
And now, He's "COMPLETELY-CRAZED"?
Doesn't he realize, I've reserved the crazy status in the family?
And I proudly publish that status 2-3 times weekly in my blog: "Half-Crazed Runner"

Some people have so much nerve...Yadadyadada yadada - 'Yeah, I (my brother) trained with Ireland's Olympic runner, Eamon Coghlin at Villanova.'
Eamon, aaah, what a crush I had on you
 when you stayed with us that Thanksgiving!
No wonder the local Turkey Trot race is my fave!

And the stories of your poor achilles tendon being shredded at NYC's Jacob Javitz Center. Yea, I know ...you still ran 110miles or more a week. I get it. I get it. You've been vying for "Crazy" longer than I have, being ten years my senior.
Still, as I stand here today, 
I defend my crazy. 
Let's say ...you're just NUTS!

I LOVE YOU, BRO!
TRAIN SMART TODAY!
Post a Comment