Tuesday, June 26, 2012

"Something" Core ...

So we finally had another meeting with the engineering firm that is developing the prototype to our portable core training exercise device. When we walked into the office, we saw this black sheet. Under the sheet was the new prototype.
It was very dramatic!
Haven't come up with a name for this yet:
Maybe "Something" Core?
It's fun to speculate at the potential uses for this little device. It would be a dream come true just to see this device go to production and market, but when the engineer brought up possible uses, like in occupational therapy, he got me thinking ...

My mind started and sparks were flying!
Rare, but every now and then it happens.
I thought of all the stroke patients I meet at the Rehab Center.
That's when I almost lost it. 
If this device were successful and could be used in rehabilitation to help people, well, it would be:
THE single best thing I have been a part of in my life, 
besides
of course, 
having two incredible and wonderful children!
I was so happy, I could have cried.
What a blessing that would be ....

There are still a few kinks to work out and we are still quite a ways from production, but it has been one crazy experience seeing this idea unfold, get patented, prototyped and now grow in terms of use and application!
And to celebrate...lunch at Bung's!
Sidekick. He looks upset. But we just had such great news.
Must be that the Mets keep losing to the Yankees!
Awww, so sad!
Go Yankees, Go Yankees, Go Yankees!
WooHoo!
 TRAIN SMART TODAY!


Post a Comment