Monday, October 29, 2012

Sandy my darlin', you hurt me real bad!

Hurricane Sandy is running a muck!

Yeah, no, I didn't mean this Sandy ...
Good-bye Sandra Dee!

I meant this Sandy!
Coming up the coast!
I took the day off from running. Call it an excuse, or call it cautious. I'm gonna stick with cautious. I didn't feel like getting whacked in the head with any falling branches - like the one that crashed into my roof this morning and startled me out of bed! Thank goodness - no damage ...I hope it stays that way!

Even my l'il Jack is acting weird!
Even though Jiggy's in good hands,
she's still freaking out!
It seems that all the animals are acting odd. This picture was taken by someone DTS (down the shore for you non-Jerseyans), yesterday!
Yes, that's a deer, running into the ocean!
It's a little crazy here, and we still have 2 more hours before the eye of the storm comes closer! Buttoning down the hatches, getting out the flashlights, the Coleman lanterns and charging the phones, while we still have electricity! Since my oven is electric, I made a huge pot of chicken noodle soup, yesterday, which I can heat on the stove top, in case we lose power, and then, of course, our heat!
Staying ready and looking out ....

TRAIN SMART TODAY!
Post a Comment