Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Helping you Make It a Truly Happy (and Healthy) New Year!

Wow! This past week, I have been inundated with calls for nutrition consults. Looks as if everyone wants guidance for their 2016 New Year, Healthy Lifestyle Resolutions.

I'm all for helping! I love when clients reverse their pre-diabetic diagnosis, start to eat healthy, and begin an exercise regimen. I love it when clients tell me that they have more energy, don't binge eat anymore, and have tried the new recipes I forwarded them.

But you know, there's an "evil" lurking out there. Yup, and it's designed to ruin your healthy intentions, your best diet plans, as well as your midsection! It has a name (drumroll please) ....

The Food Industry!

Okay, okay, I know. Quit the drama Half-Crazed! But, I just had to say it. Here, see for yourself:

What's a Food Industry to Do? By Yoni Freedhoff

And now,
I have a new favorite expression: Real Food for Real People!

What's holding you back from reaching your goals?

So Stay Warm ... It's cold out there, literally - I couldn't feel my feet this morning running strides on the track! But I had to train - only four more days until my half in Alabama, my 26th state!

 ... And Stay Safe. 
How? 
By Eating Real Food!
C'mon, I know you're real!

Train Smart Today!
Post a Comment